Wednesday 27 November 2013

REPS/ AEOS Payments to begin.

The minister for agriculture has announced that 50 million euro will be paid out to farmers in REPS 4 and AEOS 1 and 2 next week. This represents the initial 75% payment, it is hoped that the remaining 25% will be paid in the near future.

No comments: